MAGIC

I feel the magic slowly taking over
My life is magical
but how can that be, I wonder?
I don't really believe in magic!
I'm blown away- amazed
All the walls around me have shattered
I'm free- free from my inhibitions,
Free from my judgemental nature
Free from preconceived notions
I always saw life and time as linear- constantly moving forward constantly growing
But now I know better than ever it's not true.
We move from dreams to reality as we grow
But I feel the magic because I see my reality replaced by dreams
And not just distant dreams
Dreams just within the grasp of my fingers
Dreams that I know are my future reality
Close minded people like me may see it as a step back, an obstacle
A journey into utopia
But I know this is the furthest I've ever been- the closest to living
I live in a magical world
And I didn't believe that magic existed but there's no other explanation
I can feel that what I want is meant to be
Im converted into a believer

My life is a fairy tale 

No comments:

Post a Comment