HOME


Strolling in the autumn breeze
Strolling back home
Walking in bliss
Yet walking all alone

A return journey just commenced
Ecstasy awaiting my return
The promise of joy with every step forward
Home, like the grand garden of Eden, waiting to welcome

Walking in no particular direction
Yet most certain of my destination
Feet working independently from the mind
For they don't need instructions to find my soul

Weary at the thought of battles fought
Dragging myself through pain and muck
No urge to turn back and look at the past
The anticipation of happiness, grateful for luck

Step by step I metamorphosize
The excitement is now gone
Firm feet stutter
Confusion begins to arise

I stop midway
Suddenly unsure where to go
My brain responds 'home'
Where is home?
  

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Normally I do not read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice article.


      locksmith tools

      Delete
    2. i am so glad to receive feedback from people! i have been writing forever and no one evr comes and reads except my friends and family. i had alost given up, infact thats why i checked so late. but i cant tell you how much i appreciate your comments! thanks alot!
      please keep visiting.

      Delete